Hawgs For Hope is hosting an event on May 21st at 10am at the Eagle's Nest on Boat Club Road. They are doing a Poker Run to benefit Brady! Here's the link!
http://www.hawgsforhope.org/Events.html
We probably won't be able to bring Brady back to Fort Worth for this even but Larry's parents and brother will be working the event since Brady won't be able to attend.
Thank you all for your continued encouragment and prayers. I can't express enough how much they mean to all of us!
1 comment:
FROM OUR CARINGBRIDGE PAGE:
WEDNESDAY, MAY 4, 2011 1:42 AM, CDT
Brady we love you and we are praying for you every minute of everyday you are so loved and such a little sweet heart do well on your treatments
love you Nana & Papa
Karen Safford
-----------------------------------
TUESDAY, MAY 3, 2011 8:31 PM, CDT
Hey Brady, I'm praying for you bro! Hope your treatments go well so you can come back home soon! I'll come see you when I can if Nana and Papa take me down there.
Love you,
Coltyn.
Coltyn Safford
-----------------------------------
TUESDAY, MAY 3, 2011 8:16 PM, CDT
Bradyyy!! I Miss Your Cute Smile And Adorable Laugh<3
You Have Got To Be The Strongest Child I Knoww. I Can't Wait Til I Get To See My Favorite Cousin Againnn!! You're The Best Bradyy(:
Love You Bunches,
Hunterr<3
hunter safford
Post a Comment