Watching the game from the seats outside the suite
Brack and Sharon
Sharon and I
The view from our suite
Pres. George W. and Barbara Bush (white and green shirts by the dugout)
Mitch Moorland - I took this for Brady <3
Last night Larry and I were invited to the Rangers game with tickets to a suite! Brack and Sharon Whitley and some of the poker players from the Saturday Night Poker Club won this suite in an auction at the charity poker tourney for Angelina. It was really cool and we the four of us felt "expensive"! For us, it was just great getting out for a date and having a good time and I'm sure the kids enjoyed spending time with their Nana and Papa as well.
This is the first post on my blog that I'm doing from my smart phone so I hope it post well. I'm also going to post a pic of the field from our seats!
Thanks Brack; Sharon and the SNPL for such a great evening!






No comments:
Post a Comment