From our CaringBridge site:
It was an early morning for us and I'm really tired, so this one is going to be short and sweet. Brady did very well through his procedures today and we got him home before lunch. He's bounced back wonderfully as the day passed. Dr. Murray called around 5:30 p.m. this evening with the wonderful news that Bradys cerebrospinal fluid looks to be clear of cancer cells!
So it looks like we will be packing up and heading out to Houston on Saturday morning to get Brady going on proton radiation treatment at MD Anderson!
Thank you all for your prayers for our sweet boy!
2 comments:
I think about brave little Brady everyday Andi! I really do believe the prayers are working. I have my friends here putting ya'll on thier prayer list. I love you all.
FROM OUR CARINGBRIDGE PAGE:
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 20, 2011 12:19 AM, CDT
Praying for a miracle and speedy recovery. I work at Irving PD, I am a friend of Sherry's and I also have a 4 year old son. May God give your family strength and courage and my he bless all of the doctors who work with your son.
Stephanie Barnes
-----------------------------------
TUESDAY, APRIL 19, 2011 12:07 AM, CDT
Brady you and mom & dad are in my prayers I love you so much
Great Granny Donna
Post a Comment