Thursday, July 15, 2010

Baby Update

I just wanted to let you guys know what was happening with me.  Sunday I started spotting heavily so I went in to see my OB on Monday.  I was worked in to the on-call OB and she did a blood draw and a sono.  I was supposed to be 7 weeks but measuring 5 weeks.  They said it was too early to see a heart beat or detect an embryo, but I've seen enough sono pics to know what I was looking at. The baby had passed.  We went back in yesterday to see my doc and even though the nurse said he wouldn't do a sono, he did just to reassure me.  I was right, it was over.  The good thing is that I don't have to go back in and do a surgical D & C since it looks like it's happening as nature intended.  

It's disappointing as we were just starting to get used to the idea, but it's not the end of the world and we have three beautiful faces to remind us of that. Thanks everyone for supporting us, we appreciate it!  Now it's back to Plan A...

No comments: