Friday, July 2, 2010

Yes, it's true....Baby #4 is on it's way!

A couple of days ago Larry and I were surprised with news that I am pregnant with our "D" baby!  We thought that we would be able to only tell our parents but as you can see that didn't last too long.  After Mandy's FB post about her weird dream I really started to pay attention to what could be early signs, but still thought that it's probably in my head.  Now it all makes sense, the sleepiness, an all-of-a-sudden poochy tummy and a bit of irritability equated to a new baby!  


Well now that it has had a little time to sink in that we are going to be parents again we have been explaining to the kids that a baby is in Mommy's tummy.  Angelina and Cirstyn don't quite get it yet, but Brady sure does know where the baby is!  It's so cute, he'll come right up to me and pat my tummy and say "There's a baby in there!"  Sometimes when we ask him he says he wants another baby, but sometimes he says no more babies!  Too bad Brady, Baby "D" is coming sweet boy - the best you can do now is hope for a brother!  It look's like our estimated due date is February 27, 2011.  A & B will have just turned 4 and C will be 22 months. 


Larry is awesome by the way.  He and Brady went to the grocery store yesterday and he got all the things he could remember I loved when I was pregnant.  Yogurt pretzels, almonds, Cliff bars, Kashi Go Lean Crunch, oatmeal, a veggie dipping tray and lots of fruit!  OH, and I can't forget the huge box of OREO'S!!!  Thanks babe - you're the best!!


All in all we are happy with this latest surprise and I think it's so neat that Mandy and I are pregnant at the same time again.  Like last time, it looks like we are a week apart.  ;)

2 comments:

Blankenship Babbles said...

So very excited for you guys!!! Look at us making Nanny's Year :)~

Brandie Jo said...

I ate all of your oreos by the way... :)