Thursday, May 6, 2010
Nothin' says WAKE UP at 6:30 am like a drawer front crashing down on your foot!
Okay, so Monday morning I wake up to Brady yelling down the stairs "Mom, wake up! I want to go downstairs! Wake up Mom!" So I get up after deciding that he just is not going to be cool and go back to bed. I make my way up, then make my way down. Now he wants some juice. You know the fake drawers in front of the sink? Well, ours aren't permanently affixed, they just pop on to these plastic round things, I guess for better access there. Anyway, apparently he must have been messing with it because as I am getting that boy some juice, one falls off and gets me right in my second toe just below my toenail sending these lightening pains up my leg and before I know it I am like on the floor trying not to yell too loud, but I'm sure I did! OMG it hurt so bad, like probably one of the worse pains ever! Now, I haven't actually given birth the old fashion way, but this had to be some comparison to the pain because I am telling you I thought my toe had been severed from my foot! Oddly enough, it didn't bleed that much, but as you can see a lot of blood has collected under the nail and down my toe. This picture is somewhat washed out but the blue color is really, really blue! It's so wierd! Now I am walking funny because I am limping trying not to bump it into anything and I'm actually getting sore from the adjustment in walking pattern. This is getting way out of hand, I mean it's a toe for Pete's sakes! I'm just ready for the nail to fall off or whatever it's gonna do because I'm tired of this already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment