Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's a Baby Shower!

This past Saturday at Nanny's house there was a baby shower for the new baby and we all had a good time! The cake was hummingbird and so yummy. The food was so good too - tuna salad and chicken salad sandwiches, yummy pasta salad, assorted chips, assorted cheeses and crackers and a veggie tray. I don't have pictures just yet but when I do I will post them! To say the least this kid's butt is covered for a while! I think the ration of diapers and wipes B & A received is the same for this baby. We have a closet floor full of diapers and wipes stacked 3 high! It was so good to see my great aunts that I hadn't seen in a little while, but we really missed Gail and Angela. My kiddos were in true form playing and eating up all the extra attention as well! In addition to the mounds of diapers this baby has lots of gender neutral items but they are all so cute. I have washed all of it as well as the things that I have purchased and put them in drawers! I was really excited to do that. Nanny apparently thinks it's going to be a boy because she bought all boy clothes and Nana (Karen) played it safe by getting a really cute outfit for each gender!

Thank you so much to everyone that attended! Thank you Marcey, Cailtyn, Jennifer, Nanny and Mom for putting this on for us. It was so nice and relaxing! I can't wait to put all this stuff to good use!!

1 comment:

Blankenship Babbles said...

I have a gift to get by to you, I hate that we couldn't be there :( I hope you aren't too mad at me. I can't wait to find out if it's a baby bro or sis for your 2 beautiful babies :)~ Not much longer to go!!!

P.S. I decided I'm just going to cook you one of my favorite dishes when you guys get home, I'm not sure how well it would freeze...so you can count on me for that, as well!

Love you guys - Mandy