Wednesday, April 15, 2009

36 week OB appt and Sono pictures!

Giving us a smile!

Snuggling it's cord!

More snuggling!


FACE SHOT!


Yesterday I had my 36 week OB appointment and sonogram. We did the sono first and once she got what she needed it was play time! I didn't realize that they had the ability to do the 4d pictures in the office. I always thought you had to go to a speciality "store" to get that done. Anyway ISN'T HE/SHE SO PRETTY! I just couldn't believe it. Look at those pouty "come kiss me" lips! This baby does have hair, but some of what looks like hair in these pics are really just garbled image due to the sono machine. This one is favoring Brady somewhat but I guess we won't be able to fully tell until D-Day!
This baby is now weighing in at 5 lbs 11 oz! It is head down at this time so maybe it will stay that way until time to come out! I am weighing in at a hefty 151.4 lbs as well. Dr. Suba says baby looks good and is at a great weight for it's age. That being said, now he won't even think about induction until 39 weeks. So if we wanted this baby to come earlier than the first week of May it will have to come on it's own! Mom - your scheduled week off may be a week off! I am anxious to meet our new little addition but anything that will avoid time in the NICU is okay with me. We have had enough of that to last a few life times! Now I will be going to see him every week until baby is born and in 3 weeks I will have another sono.
Somebody asked me if I was nervous about the baby coming --really it can't be harder than 2 at the same time. I am more nervous about the delivery since my OB isn't even talking about a repeat C-Section unless it is necessary which he doesn't think it will be.
I am getting really excited about bringing our new baby home now. I have washed everything that I can think of. We have arranged both cribs in Angelina's room as well as moving the chest/changing table in there from Brady's room. I have rearranged the drawers in both of the chests and rearranged the closet as well. I need to put all of Angelina's wall hangings on her side of the room still but I'm not in a big hurry for that yet. After the baby is born I will be purchasing crib bedding for it and will put that room together over the course of the summer. It's not like the kid is going to be sleeping in there anyway until the fall so no rush!

1 comment:

jen said...

OH MY GOSH...that baby is frickin adorable! I can't believe they can do that kind of sonogram where you can see all of it's features! I can't wait for the baby to be here! Gettin really excited to baby sit this summer and hang out with all my neices and nephews...well one of those will be plural. :) Love you guys.