Monday Brady went for his very first day to a Mother's Day Out program and he did so well! We went into the church, signed in and I walked him to his classroom. He was just looking around at all the things on the wall with so much excitement! We got to his class and met his teacher, Ms. Sally. She was very warm and welcoming as were the few toddlers already there. He set his sippy cup down and started playing with one of the boys and cars. It was so cute. I kissed and hugged him goodbye and he said in such a sweet voice "bye bye mama" and went right on playing! No crying, no hanging on to my pants - really just what I wanted to happen. It made my morning easier to leave him there. Larry couldn't stand to wait until 2pm to find out how he was doing so around 11:15 am he called to check in. Brady was having such a great time and was doing quite well. Angelina and I picked Brady up at 2pm and he was glad to see us! He had "colored" a picture with a fuzzy lamb on it and behaved himself quite well for the day! I was so proud of him. He said bye-bye to everyone as we left the room and on the way out as well! He is such an independent boy!!
Okay, on to baby news. Monday afternoon I saw Dr. Suba. He says I am dilated to 1 cm so we are looking at 5/12 unless this baby decides to come sooner. We talked about an epidural and I am really going to try to go as long as possible before getting one. We'll see! I am ready to meet this little alien trying to pop out of my tummy!!! I will go back next Tuesday and have a sono as well. It will be the last one until D-Day!!!!
1 comment:
Yay!! Glad he did so well! Really good that he didn't cry or anything. We are super excited about the new addition. Can't wait to see who it is. :) How is Miss Angelina?
Post a Comment