Fairy Princess Cirstyn Delaney was an awesome hostess with the mostess for her 3rd birthday party at Pump It Up Party on May 6th! She wanted Tinkerbell and she got Tinkerbell. She and her entourage had such a great time bouncing and playing, it was so good to see her just be the center of attention for a change. Last year she got the shaft with only the 5 of us and Grams at the apartment in Houston to sing Happy Birthday to her. It reminded me of the story of my 2nd birthday...who remembers the shoe scene??? Anyway, we told her this year she could pick any place to go for her birthday and we'd have a special party for her. The bouncy house place it was! I found a Living Social deal - a $175 party for $85 oh yeah! - so we booked it. It had to be on a Sunday - Thursday and since the Sunday after Cirstyn's actual birthday was Mother's Day we decided the weekend before. Our friend Briget manages Pump It Up on N. Beach so she and her staff took super care of us! I was trying to set up all the little things for her cupcake display and good bags, they basically shooed me away and did a fantastic job with everything


























Cirstyn wanted to be THE fairy so she decided on the purple fairy costume, because that's her favorite color, and I embellished the tutu that Brandie made for her with ribbons to go over the costume. She looked A-DORABLE!
Cake time!!! Cirstyn wanted Tinkerbell cupcakes so that's what she got from our awesome friends at Creative Memories, Inc. Bakery. They did an incredible job and we added the bling! During her Happy Birthday song she buried her head in her Daddy's chest embarrassed to be the center of attention. Of course, that didn't last long as she got underway with cake and ice cream!
She's trying to squeeze a year on us here!
And now for their favorite part....PRESENTS!!
Thank you to my Aunt Jennifer for taking all these wonderful pictures....she knows to bring her camera because Mom isn't so prepared!
Sissy hangin' out with Tia Marcey!
And afterwards once we were home, I was able to get this shot... Happy Birthday Sister!
Here are some pics of the party favors I printed, cut out, glued, stuffed and tied! Hours of work that I'm sure none of the kids appreciated at least to the extent that I would like for them to ;)
The goodie bags
Rosetta's seed packets
Silvermist's drew drop bracelet
Iridessa's glow in the dark stars
Tink's candy buttons "Lost Things"
Mini color book
Inside of color book
Cupcake wrappers
All in all I'd say her party was a huge success and all she could have asked for! We are so blessed to have such a great family and good friends in our corner! We love you all and thank you for making her 3rd birthday so special. She really was THE Fairy Princess!
No comments:
Post a Comment