Sunday, April 4, 2010

Angelina is doing so well in school!

This was school picture day....
I hear her pictures may not have turned out so well!

Snack Time!
I think I really like my cookies!


College Week...Supporting my Longhorns!

I am sitting so well in my cube chair!
Like my stop sign??

This girl is LOVING school!  She is happy when we drop her off and happy when we pick her up.  She is actually letting her teacher "help" her chew on a cookie (biter/teething biscuits) and doesn't have a meltdown about it.  Her favorite cookies are Earth's Best!  She has been sitting very well in a cube chair and they help her with markers and colors to make pretty pictures.  She has been walking at physical therapy during school in a "pony" walker.  It basically has a seat in the middle in case the child gets tired.  It also helps with gait to keep her legs apart.  She's getting pretty good with it though!

Her teacher knew that my camera is on the fritz so she has taken pictures of her over the last month and gave them to me.  So here they are!  I love you Angelina!  We are proud to be your F-A-M-I-L-Y!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She looks so happy! Glad school is going good for her. She is getting to be such a big girl. Those cube chairs are cool too. Looks like they really help her sit up and I'm sure she loves that so she can play, play, play!