Boy this girl is growing! She is FINALLY crawling and pulling up on furniture. She had her 9 month check up and was only 16.1 lbs (10th %) and 28 1/4" (75th %) tall. She has FINALLY started crawling and pulling up on the furniture. Dr. G think that she is just burning more calories than before since she is mobile and probably lost a little being sick. I told her Cirstyn gets distracted during nursing so she's probably not drinking enough milk. She agreed so we decided that it's time for Cirstyn to switch to formula and whole milk.
This girl has such a personality! She says Bye and waves backwards...it's so cute! She gets mad when Brady takes something from her and she let's us all know about it. She had her first tooth break though today as well. I felt it just after we got home from the pedi appoitment so she'll finally be getting some teeth. It's a good thing I'm weaning her now!
There's no picture right now because my camera is broken and I can't find the card for my cell phone to get those pics....soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment