Sunday, November 29, 2009
Sister's of Horsefly Luncheon 2009
The Sister's of Horsefly Luncheon was great! We all met down at the Star Cafe and it was pretty cool. I had never been but had heard the stories about how Nanny and Papa met there on her birthday where he gave her birthday spankings and made her mad as a hornet! It was neat to actually see where that all began. This picture is the only one I took because I was too busy catching up with everyone else! We did have such a good time though. Angelina was in her wheelchair and we all happened to be down some stairs in a meeting room so I had to have help getting her chair down there, but we managed! Aren't Grams big girls getting so big and grown up??!! Cirstyn did go with us but when I took this someone was cuddling up with her so no pictures! I am sure someone else has one so I will have to beg for some now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment