Today was costume day for Brady at school! He looks so cute doesn't he??!!?? I didn't take him to school on Monday so of course Larry didn't know what was going on today (heaven forbid he ask). I remembered seeing something about wearing costumes to school on the calendar, but didn't have a copy of that calendar at home. So I decided to just take it with me and if costumes were in order for the day I would just change him in the car. Well, that was the case! So he changed his shirt in the car and put Thomas on. The hat that came with the costume - aka the Thomas Hat - is the only hat he will wear that fits him! He didn't take it off all day! Okay so back to the morning...when we got to his room his teacher let me know that they were going to do a parade and have some songs in the auditorium. REALLY?!? I had no idea and right now Larry was not my favorite person! I couldn't stay because I had to get back to take Angelina to HBOT. No one would be there to see Brady. I felt terrible that we didn't know. I should have insisted that Larry take him today that way he could have stayed to see Brady march and sing. Luckily my friend Rhonda from our multiples club was there with camera in tow to take pics of her boys and she had a couple for me. I sort of let Larry have it about not knowing what was going on. I know they didn't say anything about it when you picked Brady up from school on Monday - that's because they assume you read the calendar! I always ask if anything is up for the next school day and reminded him that is how we make for sure to know. I will have you know that a copy of the school calendar is posted on our fridge now...compliments of Larry Safford!
No comments:
Post a Comment