Friday, October 2, 2009
Bradyn first play - The Jungle Book!
Brady saw his first play at Casa Manana and loved it! We went to see the Jungle Book with my multiples group and he had so much fun! It was just me and my little man on a date - might I say he was such a good boy. We took our seats and waited for the lights to dim and the play to begin. He watched with such amazement! Once the crowd quieted down Brady thought that was the appropriate time to yell out "See Jungle Book!" It was so cute! He sat in his seat the entire play and held my hand. I am so glad he enjoys Casa Manana. I think Angelina would have liked it too. Next time the three of us will go and see the Christmas show! I didn't get pictures because they wouldn't let us take any in the theater and I didn't think about taking any in the lobby area. Sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment