
Okay, well for Christmas my mom thought it would be a wonderful idea to give Brady a horsey to ride in his play room. The same kind of horsey that I flew off of and smacked my face into a coffee table (I think) and broke my nose when I was 2! We didn't put it together until a couple of weeks ago because we didn't have room for it at the time and he was still a bit too small (not that he completely fills it out now though).

He does look cute on it but Larry wanted to make sure he got a picture of Mom with the horse as "incriminating evidence" for later use!
So hopefully he won't see the ER anytime soon with a face wound from flying off this ginormous contraption!
2 comments:
EVERY time I see him he looks bigger!! Tell him to sloooowwww down!! 3 more days of school left and then Monday, I am at your disposal.
Can't wait to see ya'll Andi :-)
Love Ang
Post a Comment