Okay I saw Dr. Suba today and we did a sono. This kid is a whopping 7 lbs 12 oz!!!! I am freaking out! I am really no more dilated than last week so I will go back to see him next Monday. He will check things out to see if I am any further along and depending on how things are moving along we will do one of two things. He will either have me come back Monday evening to apply Cervidil to open things up and get things started or I will go in on Tuesday morning at 4 AM to start induction. That is if nothing happens on it's own - there is supposed to be a full moon on 5/9!! So we will have a baby next Monday or Tuesday!! I would have posted the sono pics but it was just the arm bone and leg bone - nothing spectacular.
Just so you know we will be at Harris Southwest in the Cityview area. So if you feel inclined I will definitely be there on Tuesday!
2 comments:
Can't wait to meet you little person...
I need new updates Andi... I know ya'll have your hands full, but we need new info!!!! Love Ang
Post a Comment