Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I guess I'm not so funny after all.....

So apparently lack of sleep and raging pregnancy hormones make things sound funnier in my head than the actual delivery.....

In my previous post when I was talking about Brady getting tired of seeing his grandmothers, it sounds a bit harsh because I guess I expected everyone else to know my child like I do! WRONG! (did I mention lack of sleep and raging hormones??)

Brady usually doesn't like for people to leave when they come over because they he has fun playing with them, right? Well, since Nanny and Karen were able to help us out with keeping Brady so much more than he was used to for the last two weeks (thanks ya'll), it was supposed to be funny that he was getting tired of seeing them because we had been gone so much with Angelina. See now it's funny - not wierd - FUNNY!

Maybe it's all in my head - who knows, next I 'll be hearing voices - just call me United States of Andrea!

No comments: