Monday, December 15, 2008

Cookies For Santa

Okay, so I took the kids to my friends house last month because she had a lady there who makes custom plates out of hand and foot prints of children. We ordered a Santa plate because, well, we didn't have one. Anyway, here it is! I personally think it is so cute! Brady's foot print is on the left and Angelina's is on the right. Santa will be impressed that these little darlings made a plate just for him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty cute - and what a clever idea to incorporate the kids. You will treasure that forever! It will be neat to compare their foot sizes each year and remember when they were small..Amy Ross

DEBRA said...

GOD BLESS YOU & YOUR BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN. I ADIMRE YOU & YOUR STRENGTH. BEST WISHES TO YOU ALL FOR IN EACH & EVERY MORNING TWO WONDERFUL LITTLE MIRACLES START OFF YOUR DAY!
LOVE TO YOU ALL, DEBRA