Ok so I've developed an obsession with Pinterest and gotten my creatice juices flowing. I dug out, or rather Larry dug out, my sewing machine. I've had this thing for like 6 or 7 years and only ever did practice stuff on it. Well, tonight I made Cirstyn a t-shirt dress from one of her t's and a mini dress I'm quite sure I'd NEVER wear again!
It's not perfect but I think she will like it! I have to say, after I had to foorce the machine to see things my way and figuring out which approach was best, I did enjoy the whole experience!
It's not perfect but I think she will like it! I have to say, after I had to foorce the machine to see things my way and figuring out which approach was best, I did enjoy the whole experience!

No comments:
Post a Comment