Thursday, June 2, 2011

I am waiting for Brady's treatment to finish this morning so I thought I'd post really quickly. His neuro-psych evaluation went well yesterday and the dr told Larry that Brady paid attention longer than she expected for a 4 yr old! He noticed some hairs on the table and asked the doc what those were to which she responded "nothing you need to worry about". Well we are in week 3 of proton therapy and Mr. Brady's hairs are coming out little by little. There are hairs lining the inside of his hat so I'm glad we got his hair cut shorter! We are going to start talking about that today and how mommy's hair is always coming out so he won't feelawkward about it.


Angelina had a little drama this weekend that had to be taken care of. She had a partial seizure while playing in the floor. Nana tried to "wake" her up because she thought Angelina was sleeping but when she didn't respond Larry tried to get her to move her eyes or any response and she didn't for about 10 or 15 seconds. So I talked with our favorite neuro-nurse Sheila yesterday and it was decided to increase her seizure medicine since she has gotten bigger from the last increase. I know this is part of the whole seizure-disorder process but there's a part of me that is trying really hard not to worry about this right now and hold it off until we get home. Brady's almost done so that's all for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FROM OUR CARINGBRIDGE PAGE:

SUNDAY, JUNE 5, 2011 3:41 AM, CDT
Brady We love you so much !! and I love to hear you sing your song (It's my time) it makes me smile. I absolutely love to see you dance you are such a little sweet heart <3 ! Your so smart and your personality shines your special. I love to spend time with you it makes me so happy that my heart even smiles. We Pray for you every day Love Nana & Papa