Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Bradyn and Angelina!

OOHH SLIDE!

Brady Bouncing!

Daddy catching Brady

Here I am!

Angelina with Nanny and Hattie


Andar and his little man Landon

Yeah Pizza!

It's the Birthday Girl

It's the Birthday Boy!

Brady loved his Thomas Cake

Angelina's pretty princess cake

Blow out your candles babies!

Keep blowing...

Your turn Sissy!

Angelina loves her cake!

Yummy chocolate cake!


Happy, Happy Birthday to YOU Brady and Angelina!

Well, well, well it's been three long but short years since these two graced our lives! My how time has changed them from tiny fragile babies to a thriving handsome little boy and beautiful little girl. I can't sit and think about it too long though - it's too emotional!

Boy did they have a good time at the Pump It Up Party place jumping and sliding all around! Brady couldn't get enough of all the bouncing! Angelina even got in with her daddy and giggled her belly off bounce, bounce, bouncing!  Their family and friends brought lots of neat presents they got to open after pizza and cake!

As luck or fate would have it an old friend - whom we had not seen in probably 5 or 6 years - is the manager. So she brought her son with her so we could meet him and play with the kiddos. It was really great to talk to her and catch up!

Thanks everyone for coming out everyone making it such a good time!

(I will have to add more pictures when I get them.  My camera broke right after the last picture!  There are more, I just haven't been diligent getting them from Andar and Karen!)

No comments: