Brady started back to the Mother's Day Out program - aka school - at the end of August and he is really enjoying it. He was so cute the first day back all excited to go see the boys and his teacher. I left the picture of his class last year up on the wall in his room so we talked about it a lot this summer. He wore his little back pack and carried his lunch bag like a big boy. No tears or clingyness, just in to play! I cant' believe how much he has grown this year. He is starting to talk in simple sentences and repeats EVERYTHING we say. The other day I noticed him throwing his cars on the floor and saying "dammit" like he was mad at them - yes he got that from us! I couldn't believe it. Needless to say Larry and I are watching everything we say!
He has learned to go to bed at night all by himself, after being tucked in and given butterfly, Eskimo and regular kisses! We are still working on taking a nap by himself, but Rome wasn't built in a day. He just amazes me how calculating he can be. I can see him counting all his cars then messing them up and counting them again. He has been singing so much lately. ABC's, Jesus Loves Me, Twinkle Little Star and a few others we made up. It's so completely cute! We have an African type of CD in the car with songs about different animals and he prefers that to the nursery rhyme songs. He just sings away back there in his seat! He is getting to be so grown up - he's still my breath of fresh air!
3 comments:
They are all getting so big...what a beautiful family :)
You know Cirstyn is saying "power to the people" right or "power to the Bumbo chair".
Hey Cirstyn's got nothing on Landon he is 6 1/2 weeks old and is a whopping 12.5 pounds....WTF is he eating??????
Post a Comment