
On June 12th Cirstyn Delaney turned 1 month old! She has been such a good baby and really doesn't cry much unless she needs to eat, be changed or just needs some cuddle time! She has her moments of crying sometimes, but nothing that a pacifier or just plain old letting-her-cry-it-out can't handle! She has been sleeping about 5 hours consecutively over night which has been so great the last few days. I just hope the trend continues because Lord knows I can use the sleep. It's still so crazy to think she has been in our lives a whole month now. Her smile is so sweet and her eyes so bright and curious. She just takes in the world around her like a sponge! I didn't think it was possible to love another person as much as I already love B & A, but I guess my heart grew a bunch more just for her! It's so funny how she is soothed by Larry's voice like her brother and sister were. It's even better when we are both tired and I can't seem to calm her, Daddy steps in and save the night! It's hard to imagine a world without this beautiful baby girl in it -We love you baby girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment