WHAT?!?!?!? You can't do this to ME :( I'm going to say.....GIRL for now!!! But I'll have to wait a little before I make my final decision...I need to see a U/S Pic first :) Love you guys...and your message on my last post made me smile so BIG :)
Well, these are the results that were emailed to me......Nanny - Not Sure YetAngela - GirlMom - BoyLarry Sr. - BoyKaren Kay - Girl
-girl!!!!
I'm with Nan...I need more time to decide what I think! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WHAT?!?!?!? You can't do this to ME :( I'm going to say.....GIRL for now!!! But I'll have to wait a little before I make my final decision...I need to see a U/S Pic first :) Love you guys...and your message on my last post made me smile so BIG :)
Well, these are the results that were emailed to me......
Nanny - Not Sure Yet
Angela - Girl
Mom - Boy
Larry Sr. - Boy
Karen Kay - Girl
-girl!!!!
I'm with Nan...I need more time to decide what I think! :)
Post a Comment