Friday, October 3, 2008

Gonna be a big brother and big sister!

So we have known that I am pregnant for almost 2 weeks now and I think the new is finally starting to wear off. It seems so different than the first time I guess because it was completely new territory and of course I had to know everything there was to know about it. Now...not so much. I mean, I picked up the newest version of What To Expect When You're Expecting, mostly because I couldn't remember some of the things that can't be eaten and just because I wanted to. I also picked up a new Pregnancy Journal because I thought the first one was pretty cool.

Now instead of just taking care of me and making sure all is well here (like last time) along with Larry doing alot more than he did to make me more comfortable, we are both just trying to get enough sleep teaching Brady to stay in his bed ALL NIGHT so we can all sleep and muscling through the exhaustion to give these kids a bath, brush their teeth (which I have been forgetting to do about every other day!), and, oh yeah, don't forget to feed them!

I have to say it's nice to have boobs again though! The nausea is back but no vomiting and I can't stand the smell of chicken again but can't get enough red meat. This makes for a big problem in our dinner menu now a days.

Although this happened the all-natural way most think that we are crazy, but we are both pretty excited about this pregnancy. After initially wanting to be scared of what can happen we both have just let it go and decided to just enjoy it! I can't wait until I get big enough so the kicks can be felt through my belly. I wonder what Mr. Bradyn will think of his mommy's tummy kicking him around? It will serve him right after all the kicking and punching he did to me and Angelina!

I go for my first OB appointment on Monday and am staying positive that all is well. :)

Andrea

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I like this website better! Well, I'm excited for the new little baby that's in your belly. I can't wait to be an aunt again...although I really wish that I was the one that was going to be the mommy! :) Love you guys.

Blankenship Babbles said...

Jen it seems to be in the water...Drink up my friend :)~

I'm so happy for you guys...I'm thinking we need an update on your appointment on Monday...I had to hear some of the news from my Husband...something just isn't right about that picture...

XOXO - Mandy

Anonymous said...

Hey Fandria!
I am so happy for you and Larry. I love ya'll
Ang