
Well after having fought a long and hard battle to help our daughter eat properly we have taken Angelina to Cook Children's to have a G-Button placed in her tummy. It was hard to let them take her but we knew she was in good hands. Only a few tears this time. I guess Larry and I have grown some pretty tough skins with everything she has endured in her little life.
She is getting used to the whole thing but Larry and I are still adjusting to the schedule and all that it requires. She is still vomiting somewhat but now we have the ability to feed her despite all that.
Here is a picture of her in the hospital just after her surgery. She is such a little fighter!!
She will never know how much she holds our hearts in her little hand!
1 comment:
I can't believe how tall she looks in this picture! :)
Post a Comment